Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hansik means Korean Food

A good friend of mine who lived in Korea recommended this restaurant named Gogung (which means Old [go] Castle [gung] which is famous for their bibimbap and since I have no idea what to eat and my knowledge of Korean food is shamefully limited, I decided to  try it out.

As a newbie, I ordered the ones which sounded the most familiar:


Gogung is located at Myeong-dong, but  they have other branches throughout  the city, its on the 2nd floor of this building.

Ddukbeagi Bulgogi - served hot on a clay pot, it was still boiling and had a nice sweet taste to it. The beef was nice and tender perfect with a cup of steamed sticky rice.


Bibimbap - A healthy rice topping dish with assorted vegetable thats full of flavor and textures

We didn't order this! But in a Korean restaurant you get all this food

This is me enjoying my Hansik.

Get There: Gogung is located in Myeongdong, Myeongdong station, line 4 (light blue line), Exit 9





No comments:

Post a Comment